Accel is pleased to present our unique set of informative videos, designed to offer helpful advice in an entertaining format. The videos target personal finance situations we all experience at different stages of our lives. Enjoy the videos at your convenience, watching all of the sections or choosing specific topics.
- Banking Is — Features young people and their experiences learning about personal finance.
- Life is What Happens While You're Making Plans — Provides insights into major life events such as starting a family, changing jobs, dealing with a divorce, or coping with the death of a family member.
- The American Dream — Housing experts take you through the home buying process step-by-step.
- Retirement: Planning for the New Future — Examines important issues about retiring and planning for retirement.
- Planning for the New Future - Roundtable — Personal finance discussion between an attorney, financial educator, health insurance professional, and one of the many individuals who can benefit from the information.
- Fast Forward on Finances — News magazine featuring short video segments on a variety of topics such as cosigning for a loan, bankruptcy, identity theft and teaching children fiscal responsibility.